hi.

hi. 

so i've decided to start the blog no one asked for. probably about 10 years too late since i'm pretty sure these things stopped being cool ages ago, but then again so have i (ayeeee), so here we are. 


anyway, i just feel like i needed an outlet kind of thing where i can post whatever and whenever I want, or just rant about about what's going on inside my mind. which i will probably do a lot. mental health things innit. does that make this more like an open diary? who knows at this point. but it 
might even help to make someone out there feel less alone with what they're going through so it's worth a try. 

there's obviously a lot going on at the moment anyway, so this might be just the right time for me to actually give this a go and have somewhere to talk about my thoughts / happenings / everything without driving the people around me insane i guess. 

so yeah, guess this is just gonna be me talking about.. stuff. 


sarah x


Comments

Post a Comment